With your support over the past year, we have:
• reached over 3,900 people with food and basic supplies.
• run online classes, especially for adolescent girls, reaching hundreds of girls, together with their mothers and siblings too.
• provided adolescent girls with 3,750 washable sanitary pads.
• funded 17 tuition centres providing catch up classes for 1800 rural children, including at Donk and other Himalayan and tribal villages.
• reached thousands of adolescent girls in tribal villages protecting them from trafficking and child marriage.
• provided telephone counselling to support families, reducing family breakdown, domestic violence and alcohol abuse. Led by Dr Reeta and SNEHA, this programme is reaching mothers and daughters facing gender-based violence.
• continued to support SNEHA and Kaplani schools, paying teachers’ salaries and supporting online learning.